Catch The Fever

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I try not to post other content on here, but whenever I see something interesting or pertains to futbol in a way I'll post it. I found this video on a message board I frequent and thought it was pretty corny, but we all love beautiful women.  We love 'em even more when they are all about futbol.  Not exactly sure what this was done for (magazine, commercial, etc) but enjoy nonetheless.


 
 
Some of the adjectives they use are hilarious, especially with the way some teams have played. My favorite is, "Italy: dramatic" enough said.  I like how they brought all the girls in for the Bafana Bafana one. good stuff. 

Labels:

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    The concept was actually very genius. Would be better if they did it in a classier way. It is possible to be sexy and classy at the same time. It'd also be better if they actually had women from those actual countries saying the adjectives. I nearly threw up in my mouth when Nigeria was described as "swift" and I was irritated with the chick at the end, that couldn't get past one juggle on her thigh...That's right. Because women suck at soccer (sarcasm). BUT the concept was nice. But. I'm a woman. So. My perspective on this is totally different. Anyway. I digress.

Post a Comment