Nine To Five.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Wow, it has been roughly a month since I posted and I would like to apologize to those who check the site regularly for not updating it.  Quite a lot has been happening since then, most especially trying to ready all the shirts/hoodies/sweaters for a Fall 2010 release.  If you notice, the store is down and that's because everything is going through a major overhaul so please bare with me.

With that said, I have something new and exciting to show you. Back in July I posted the "teaser" video. Well after two months of countless projects and undertakings, the commercial is here. Enjoy.





The idea is simple. From nine to five, while everyone else slaves away at a job they most likely don't enjoy we Live and Breathe Futbol.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment