The Biggest Game of Ever.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

In under an hour The World Cup in South Africa will come to a close and a new winner will be crowned, or err "cupped".  Neither Spain nor the Netherlands has won a World Cup so this match means everything to both nations.  Who do you guys think will win?

My Prediction:

Netherlands 3-2 Spain.

Why: The Netherlands have been my pick to win the World Cup since since.  I am expecting a very open game because it favors both teams' style of play.  I do not see Spain's tactics against Germany working here because Van Bommel will be all over Andres Iniesta and Xavi and will prevent them from holding onto the ball too long.  Robben will be key in this game and Capdevilla will have a hard time defending him.   David Villa will be huge in this game, but Stekelenberg is up to the challenge.  I don't really want to say too much, I'm just really excited to see a game for the ages as I'm sure you all are.  Let us know who you think/want to win in the comments! Viva Futbol!

P.S. the World Cup contest is still open. Click Here to enter.  Follow us on twitter: @LiveBrtheFutbol

Labels: , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    Predictions:
    Spain 4 - Netherlands 3
    Not much to say either. I believe it all comes down to who wants it more. Spain proved they were up for the challenge when they beat Germany, who shall i say, breezed through their competition. Netherlands are still yet to impress me, but i guess we'll see.

    I say, if you really want it, work for it.

  2. Nsisong says:

    Spain 3-1.

Post a Comment