Locked Stocked and Two Dozen Smoking Shirts

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm back with something really exciting to show you all.  About an hour or so ago I stopped by the printer's to pick up a new batch of Live Breathe Futbol shirts!  Except this time, it had to be done right, so now we have the shirts with our very own cool custom label. Check it out!



The design has also been updated a tad bit.  I added our trademark 45 degree angle stripes to the "L" for an added design quirk, hope you like it.  These are available in the store now. Click Here

In other LBF news, the new website that I promised around the World Cup is still in the works and it's looking great, I don't want to make any promises, but it will be up soon. It's almost complete.  Also new threads will be released soon! Thank you for supporting LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment