Manchilde- Ain't No Doubt

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A friend of mine and fellow futbol aficionado who I know as Osei Alleyne posted this video on my facebook wall a few days ago and I have not stopped listening to it since.   I've been playing futbol with Osei for a few years now, but I only recently found out thathe raps under the name "Manchilde".  At first I was a bit skeptical, because everyone seems to be rapping these days, but I gave it a listen and was very impressed.  The first track I heard was "Back Again" which is accompanied by a very cool video.




He has a new track and a new video that was shot in the great city of Philadelphia, U.S.A.  I really like the song and the visuals, so I thought I'd support him and share it with you all.  Gotta support my fellow futbol lovers. Enjoy.



I'm working on the 2010/2011 season line up of tees that I will be releasing shortly.  I'm also working on the custom packaging that the tees will be shipped it.  At Live Breathe Futbol it's all about the details (as well as moments) and I want to make sure the product is top notch.  New updates on the horizon, so stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment